AS SEB Pank, a part of SEB Group, is the second largest bank in Estonia. SEB defines itself as a universal bank in Estonia. With a comprehensive offering of banking services and a strong position in private and corporate banking, with particular strength in asset management, SEB is commonly preferred by the businesses that wish to set its roots physically in Estonia.
SEB asks for “strong connections” in Estonia (such as a physical office or business contracts with companies in Estonia) as a part of their policy. We encourage all the entrepreneurs who are willing to physically do business in Estonia to work with SEB; especially start-ups and tech companies. Yet, please note that the process requires one of the company executives to visit the bank physically.
- The second largest bank in Estonia
- Experienced financial institution
- Supports entrepreneurs
- Wide network of representations and ATMs in Estonia
- Face-to-face initial interview
- Formation Certificate of the company
- Cover letter about the business description and future plans
- Detailed business plan
- Bank account application fee
- If the account is approved, one of the partners should visit the bank to finalize the process.
We, EstoniaInc.com, can assist you through the process and help you open your corporate bank account with SEB for your business in Estonia. To provide you with the best banking option, we would like to hear more about your business. To get detailed information about the process and the pricing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org