Luminor is the 3rd largest financial services provider in the Baltic banking market with 16% market share in deposits.
Luminor asks for “strong connections” in Estonia (such as a physical office or business contracts with companies in Estonia) as a part of their policy. We encourage all the entrepreneurs who are willing to physically do business in Estonia to work with Luminor; especially start-ups and tech companies. Yet, please note that the process requires one of the company executives to visit the bank physically.
- The third largest bank in Estonia
- Experienced financial institution
- Supports entrepreneurs
- A board member (provided that he is a resident in Estonia and his name is listed in the formation certificate) can handle the process
- Wide network of representations and ATMs in Estonia
- No opening fee for Estonian residents!
- Face-to-face initial interview
- Formation Certificate of the company
- Cover letter about the business description and future plans
- Detailed business plan
- Bank account application fee
- If the account is approved, one of the partners should visit the bank to finalize the process.
We, EstoniaInc.com, can assist you through the process and help you open your corporate bank account with Luminor for your business in Estonia. To provide you with the best banking option, we would like to hear more about your business. To get detailed information about the process and the pricing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org