Founded in 1999, LHV defines itself as “innovative, simple, supportive and effective”. Based in Tallinn and Tartu, LHV has more than 164,000 clients using their banking services.
LHV is commonly known for its sympathetic approach to foreign investors. It is not always easy to open a physical bank account for businesses in Estonia. Among all the other banks, however, LHV can be said to be more positive to investors.
As the bank does not directly ask for “strong connections” in Estonia (such as a physical office or business contracts), we encourage e-commerce business owners and all the other entrepreneurs who are willing to do business in EU to work with LHV. Yet, please note that the process requires one of the company executives to visit the bank physically.
- Positive approach to foreign investors
- Relatively easier process
- Experienced financial institution
- Supports entrepreneurs
- A board member can also follow the process
- Debit card only for €2
- Initial online application
- Formation Certificate of the company
- Cover letter about the business description and future plans
- Bank accont application fee
- If the account is approved, one of the partners should visit the bank to be identified and to finalize the process.
We, EstoniaInc.com, can assist you through the process and help you open your corporate bank account with LHV for your business in Estonia. To provide you with the best banking option, we would like to hear more about your business. To get detailed information about the process and the pricing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org