Svenska Handelsbanken is relatively the most international bank in Estonia with is various branches in Europe and USA. Among all the other banking options, Handelsbanken can be sait to be focusing more on business clients than the private ones.
The bank does not directly ask for “strong connections” in Estonia (such as a physical office or business contracts); however, the most important conditions is that your business – or its subbranches- must have worked with any other branches of Handelsbanken before (can be in another country). we encourage all the entrepreneurs who are willing to do business in EU to work with Handelsbanken. Yet, please note that the process requires one of the company executives to visit the bank physically.
- The most international bank in Estonia
- Business focused
- Experienced financial institution
- Supports entrepreneurs
- Can be opened by a board member (provided his name is listed in the certificate of formation)
- Face-to-face initial interview
- Formation Certificate of the company
- Company should have worked with one of Handelsbanken’s branches before
- Feedbacks from the Handelsbanken branch that the business had already worked with
- Bank accont application fee
- If the account is approved, one of the partners should visit the bank to finalize the process.
We, EstoniaInc.com, can assist you through the process and help you open your corporate bank account with Handelsbanken for your business in Estonia. To provide you with the best banking option, we would like to hear more about your business. To get detailed information about the process and the pricing, please contact us via email@example.com