About Coop Pank
Coop Pank is a new Estonian bank that grew out of Eesti Krediidipank. The bank itself defines its strategy as “based on the integration of banking and retail and the synergy created thereby, which benefits the client, shops and bank alike”.
Branches of Coop Pank are located across Estonia. By the beginning of 2018, there will be 14 bank branches, located in county centres and providing the full range of services.
Coop Pank gives importance to the physical presence of the company in Estonia. As it is a new and small bank, they can be quite picky about their corporate clients. Hence, it is not surprising that they usually choose the companies that can Show strong relations with Estonia to work with.
Why Coop Pank?
- Board member can open the account provided that his name is listed in the formation certificate and an authorization letter.
- Free debit card, transactions across EU.
- Face-to-face initial interview
- Formation Certificate of the company
- Cover letter about the business description and future plans
- Business plan is a good idea
- Contracts, office address or other documents that can prove the company’s physical presence in Estonia
- Bank account application fee
- If the account is approved, one of the partners should visit the bank to finalize the process.
We, EstoniaInc.com, can assist you through the process and help you open your corporate bank account with Coop Pank for your business in Estonia. To provide you with the best banking option, we would like to hear more about your business. To get detailed information about the process and the pricing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org